Tour Philadelphia. Reserve your tickets online for sightseeing tours and attractions in the Philadelphia area.
Toll Free Reservations
Popular Tours and Activities
Get Your E-Tickets!
You will receive an E-Ticket for your tour/activity. We attempt to provide your E-Ticket within 72 hours (if your tour/activity is in less than 10 days). If your tour/activity is within the next 72 hours, your E-Ticket will be processed as quickly as possible.
1. Make your reservation
You will be able to print your E-Tickets from any computer anywhere. Click here to contact us for HELP.
Philadelphia City Tour by Trolley
Philadelphia City Tour by Trolley
The Philadelphia City Tour by Trolley gives you the Philadelphia story from the most experienced tour guides in this historic city, while riding on an authentic Victorian Style Trolley Bus. This tour allows you to hop off and on at any of the 21 stops across Philadelphia.
Now you can experience the unique history and beauty of Philadelphia from open (weather permitting) air trolleys. The open air trolleys of the city offer the most spectacular views and entertaining live commentaries from fully-trained and friendly guides.
See Philly at your own pace by hopping on and off at any of over 21 stops, or just sit back and soak in the history and the sunshine!
These world class tours have been provided in Philadelphia for over 35 years.
The following options are available: 1-Day Ticket, 2-Day Ticket & 3-Day Ticket.
There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Welcome to Philadelphia, the city that gave us the Declaration of Independence, the Liberty Bell, Grace Kelly, and the Philadelphia cheesesteak sandwich. Join this tour as you are driven you through the perfectly laid out streets that were established when the city was founded in 1682. See where George Washington served most of his presidency (Philadelphia was the nation's capital for ten years at the end of the 18th century). See where the nation's first flag was probably sewn by Betsy Ross.
Climb up the Rocky Steps in front of the Museum of Art in the footsteps of Sylvester Stallone; visit the new-age shops along South Street; see the animals in America's very first zoo; see the site of where Benjamin Franklin lived; and take in the sheer beauty of America's largest urban park, Fairmount Park, which straddles the Schuylkill River and the Wissahickon Creek for ten miles.
Philadelphia is the nation's most historical city but it offers so much more with its flourishing arts scene, many great restaurants, and more than anything, its friendly people. Philadelphia means "the City of Brotherly Love" in Greek, and that's exactly what it is.
2:30 pm is the latest time you may board the trolley for a full 90-minute tour from any trolley stop except stop #1 (Independence Visitor Center). From the Visitor Center, you may board until 4:00 pm and receive the full 90-minute tour. There is no hop-off/hop-on privelege on the final 90-minute tour from any boarding location.
Your All Day Pass will give you the freedom of unlimited on-and-off privileges at any of our 18 stops throughout the day.
Professional Tour Guides bring old and New Philadelphia to life on our 90 minute fully narrated "City Tour."
Free Courtesy Shuttle is available from Center City locations (9:00 am - 4:30 pm and until 6:00 pm May through September).
1. Independence Visitor Center - NE corner of 5th & Market Streets
2. Betsy Ross House - in front of 239 Arch Street
3. National Constitution Center - Arch Street near 6th Street
4. Chinatown - NE corner of Arch Street at 10th Street
5. Convention Center / Reading Terminal - 12th & Filbert Streets
6. City Hall Love Park, NE corner of 16th street and JFK in front of the Fairmount Park Welcome Center
7. Basilica of St. Peter & Paul - in front of the Subway Sandwich Shop on Benjamin Franklin Parkway
8. Rodin Museum - SEPTA stop in front of museum on B. F. Parkway
9. Historic Eastern State Penitentiary - NW corner of 22nd Street & Fairmount Avenue, near bus shelter
10. Philadelphia Museum of Art - West Entrance
11. Philadelphia Zoo - NE corner of 34th Street & Girard Avenue
12. Memorial Hall / Please Touch Museum - located in Fairmount Park at the corner of E. Memorial Hall Drive & Avenue of the Republic
13. "Rocky" Steps - Philadelphia Museum of Art - East entrance of museum
14. Franklin Institute / Logan Circle - by the flag of South Africa
15. Logan Circle
16. Bellevue Hotel / Academy of Music / The Sound of Philadelphia (TSOP) - in front of main entrance of the Academy of Music on Avenue of the Arts
17. Antique Row - Southwest corner of 10th & Pine Streets
18. Headhouse Square - North side of Headhouse Square & Pine Street
19. Sheraton Society Hill - NE corner of Dock at Front Street
20. Penn's Landing / Waterfront - SEPTA stop on Market Street ramp, mid-block between Market & Chestnut
21. Old City / Christ Church - NW corner of Market Street at 2nd Street at Christ Church
The City Tour operates daily except Christmas and New Year's. Last tour departs at 3:00 pm on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. All tours subject to availability and are on a first come / first served basis.
Tour does not include hotel pickup. Please order online or call to order or for more information.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Excellent tour of central Philadelphia. My 12 year-old grandson was delighted with the sights, the guide's humor, and our seats on the top of a double decker. Highly recommended.
This was a great tour! Easy on and off. No limit on which stops to hop on/off or how long to stay. Informative guides. Great for all ages.
Booking was easy
No, no, no no
Your Reservations Cart is empty
Tour & Activity Types